Sumberin – Do you want to tag or mention friends in your photos and video posts? Or want to mark them in the comment field? Or is it the label of the ig story? In this article you will find the answer on how to fully tag on Instagram.
Instagram basically provides a tagging function, so you can provide anyone’s name in a photo or video. This feature is very useful if you want to connect or interact with other Instagram users.
Almost all major functions of Instagram provide tagging or tagging options. You can tag people or friends in comment fields, instastory and IG photo posts or uploaded videos.
You can freely set the people who need to be tagged on your Instagram account. how? This is the comment below.
How to tag photos on Instagram
There are two types of photo tags in IG, photos to be uploaded and photos previously uploaded. In addition to photos, this method also applies to video posts on Instagram.
To tag, you must use your Instagram account. If you’re having trouble logging in because you forgot your password, read how to overcome a forgotten instagram password.
Instagram photo tags
This method is how to tag people in posts for photos or videos to upload. Make sure you already know the name or username of the Instagram user you want to tag.
How to tag posts on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Then log into your IG account.
- Create a new post and add filters if necessary.
- In the post settings, click the Tag people option.
- Click on the part of the photo/video that this person wants to tag.
- Enter the username to be tagged in the search field.
- You can add a lot of tags at this stage.
- If there is, press the check icon in the upper right corner.
- Share the post to your Instagram now.
After that, the post will appear on your Instagram profile. When opening a photo or video post, you can see that the post has a tag/tag people.
Uploaded Instagram Photo Tags
If you forget to tag or tag in your uploaded ig post then you don’t need to worry. Even if the post has been uploaded, you are still free to add tags or tag people.
How to mark uploaded posts on Instagram:
- Go to the Instagram app.
- Then go to your IG profile.
- Select the post you want.
- Press the three dots in the upper right corner and select Edit.
- Next select the Tag people option.
- Click on the part of the photo you want to tag.
- Search for users by name or username.
- Finally, press Check to save the changes.
This method applies to all your posts on Instagram, whether they are photos or videos. Just follow the guidelines above to tag people in your uploaded posts.
How to Add Hashtags to Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories or more commonly known as instastory is a very popular feature of instagram. There are various interesting features available in instastory, one of which is tagging people in ig stories.
How to tag people in ig stories:
- Run the Instagram app on your phone.
- Then create a new instastory.
- Press the Aa icon at the top.
- Type the username prefixed with @.
- Select the IG user you want to tag.
- Share that Instagram story now.
It’s easy, isn’t it? In just a few steps, you have successfully tagged the desired person to the instastory you created.
Those are some of the ways tags on Instagram that you can try to tag each other to other IG users. I hope this article is helpful and have a good try!