As someone who has played the Free Fire game, on this occasion I would like to share experiences in setting the latest auto headshot ff sensitivity settings after the update.
Fire Fire is a battle game that is currently popular in Indonesia, this game is also one of the games that enter the ranks of the number 1 game in Indonesia.
The thing that makes this game popular in Indonesia is because this game has sufficient specifications for some cellphones that do not have high specifications, besides that the gameplay is no less exciting than other game genres which has made the key to the success of free fire so far.
Free fire is a game that has a setting that must be set first. Even though the free fire game uses auto aim, if you don’t set the game first, it will be difficult for you to beat your opponent.
For example, it is necessary to set control or custom hud ff, sensitivity ff auto headshot, to normality. This setting will greatly affect the course of the game, for that you need to pay attention to the ff settings first.
Well, for those of you who have just played this free fire game, I will give you tips on what are the free fire auto headshot sensitivity settings directly from experienced players.
To be more pro with free fire custom settings can help you shoot at enemies more accurately. Immediately, let’s discuss the best settings for free fire auto headshot.
FF Auto Headshot Sensitivity Settings
The best free fire auto headshot sensitivity setting should be determined by the player himself, because every hand and device used is different.
For example, if you use a vivo y12 smartphone, look for the sensitivity of the vivo y12 auto headshot ff, adjust the screen type and the anti-scratch or tempered glass too.
However, there’s nothing wrong with trying and using other people’s settings, especially the sensitivity setting of ff pro player. Like the setting of ff Frontal Gaming, Letda Hyper or Evos MR.05 who have won the Free Fire world champion.
Free Fire Sensitivity Menu Functions
In the free fire sensitivity menu there are several menus that you can set, including Look Around, Red Dot Sight, 2x Scope, 4x Scope, AWM Scope and Look Around.
These menus have their respective functions, here is a brief explanation:
- Look Around. This menu serves to view the surrounding area by sliding the screen down, up, right and left.
- Red Dot Sight. Red Dot Sight is useful for adjusting sensitivity when aiming at enemies without using the Scope item.
- 2x Scopes. The 2x Scope menu functions for the sensitivity of sliding the screen when the weapon uses a 2 x scope attachment.
- 4x Scopes. The 4x Scope menu functions for the sensitivity of sliding the screen when the weapon uses a 4 x scope attachment.
- AWM Scope. The AWM Scope menu is useful for adjusting the screen sensitivity when using snipers such as AWM and KAR98K.
- Look Around. Useful to make it easier for us to slide the screen and see enemies in the surrounding area.
After knowing the sensitivity menu, let’s go straight to how to set the best free fire settings from sensitivity to basic settings.
FF Auto Headshot Sensitivity Settings After Update
- Look Around: 69
- Red Dot Sight: 88
- 2x Scope: 70
- 4x Scope: 41
- AWM Scope: 0
- Look around: 52
Next is the sensitivity of the free fire auto headshot. The sensitivity setting serves to adjust the speed of the camera movement when you aim at the enemy, precisely at the enemy’s head.
This is the setting I play, placing the sensitivity position to look around 70, the goal is not to be too slow in sliding the screen.
For the red dot sight and scope magnification, I enlarge the setting to make it slippery when shooting, because this will make it easier for you to recognize the enemy’s head.
How to Set Free Fire Auto Headshot Sensitivity
Free Fire sensitivity settings steps:
- Open the Free Fire game on your cellphone.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Then select Sensitivity.
- After that, you can set the sensitivity of the red dot sight to 88. For 2x scopes, set them to 69 and 4x scopes to 52. Finally, AWM is 0, because AWM is slippery by default.
ff auto headshot sensitivity setting is the best at this time.
If you use a different smartphone brand, then you can make your own sensitivity settings according to the cellphone version used.
Well, then the last step you can try to play according to the settings that I have given. You can judge the difference before and after setting the best auto headshot ff sensitivity.